We are hiring!
Timeless Masterpiece is a business that provides school and greek accessories, apparel and resources to high school students to doctoral candidates. Our mission is to increase higher education amongst the minority community.
Timeless Masterpiece is seeking the following positions:
- Social Media and Marketing Intern (1 position available)
Social Media and Marketing Intern (Remote Position)
A social media and marketing intern who will assist with creating engaging content while managing social media interactions to increase involvement and awareness of our programs. The successful candidate will be a motivated, creative, professional, and excited about working with a social impact company dedicated to increasing higher education in the minority community across the US and various countries. The successful candidate will be expected to attend virtually weekly meetings, assist in creating weekly and monthly marketing campaigns, and undertaking general duties that contribute to organizational operations of the company.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company website, social media posts, and ad campaigns
- Edit and schedule content and advertisements based on content calendar strategy
- Work with staff to create and manage positive social media presence on all social media platforms.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Create short- and long-term SEO for website
- Generate creative flyers for social media posts and website
- Assist in developing content for email newsletters, texts, and website
- Create proposals to acquire schools, organizations and chapters group inquiries
- Knowledge of Instagram, Tik Tok, Meta (Facebook), Pinterest and Google
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be currently pursuing bachelors/or recently graduated in related field such as Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing
- Experience with social media analytics including Google Analytics and Facebook insights a plus
- If you have experience with or access to the following software/skills please share with us: Photoshop, Adobe InDesign & Illustrator, or Canva
Part Time: 20 hours per week
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Start Date: Immediately
Length of Position: Spring 2023 Semester
Compensation: $13 an hour